Offers Power & Efficiency
National Van Builders is a member of the Chrysler motor pool, which allows us to pass on chassis dealer pricing directly to our customers in addition to accommodating quicker turnaround times. All National ProMaster Wheelchair Vans are custom-built to your specifications and are fully FMVSS and ADA compliant. Available in High roof, 159” wheelbase and 159” wheelbase extended length with available side or rear lift and customized seating plans.
Optional Equipment For Your Dodge Ram ProMaster:
- Side Steps: Powder coated perforated steel
- 28” driver or passenger door
- 48” side cargo or rear door
- 86” full length passenger side
- Rear heat / AC with headliner venting
- Full R11 Insulation package
- Custom vinyl lettering and striping
- Stretcher Rack
- Spare Wheelchair Holder
- AbiliTrax Flooring Platform
Committed to Quality & Service
Originally formed as a sales office in 1992, National Van Builders opened its own manufacturing plant in 1994 to meet the growing demand for custom handicap accessible vans and to have control over the finished quality of their product.
Experiencing tremendous growth, National tripled the area of its manufacturing facility in 1997 and expanded again in 2011. Our facility in Attleboro, MA is now capable of producing over 50 units per month.