Built to Your Specs
National Van Builders Shuttle Vans are custom built to your specifications. Ford Transit Shuttle vans are available on 130”, 148” or 148” EXT wheelbase in low, medium or high roof. Ram Promaster Shuttle Vans are available in 159” or 159” EXT wheelbase high roof.
Optional Equipment for Shuttle Vans:
- Side Steps: Powder coated perforated steel
- 28” driver or passenger door
- 48” side or rear door
- 86” full length passenger side
- Integrated bus step at co-pilot door location: galvanized steel with 2 – 8.5” risers (Ford Transit only)
- Bi-fold electric bus door with cut-in step at slider location (Ford Transit only)
- Rear heat / AC with headliner venting
- Full R11 insulation package
- Luggage storage area with partition
- Custom vinyl lettering and striping
Committed to Quality & Service
Originally formed as a sales office in 1992, National Van Builders opened its own manufacturing plant in 1994 to meet the growing demand for custom handicap accessible vans and to have control over the finished quality of their product.
Experiencing tremendous growth, National tripled the area of its manufacturing facility in 1997 and expanded again in 2011. Our facility in Attleboro, MA is now capable of producing over 50 units per month.